DRC’s primary clients are:
- Retail and entertainment complexes
- Residential infill and new subdivisions
- Business parks
- Industrial parks
- Mixed-use projects
- Regional retail centers
- Business parks
- Industrial complexes
- Residential infills
- New subdivisions
- Institutional Projects
- Hospitality Projects
DRC’s mission is to be a valuable and dependable resource to our clients in the development community by providing planning, engineering and design, land surveying, project management, permit coordination, and other services. We are dedicated to our client’s success and strive to distinguish DRC through our professionalism, commitment and integrity.
The DRC Value Proposition
Service. Timeliness. Value. These are the hallmarks of DRC’s work. Our principals and senior managers apply more than 200 years of collective experience in engineering, surveying and planning to achieve optimum and accurate designs that contribute to successful projects for our clients. On every project it is our objective to meet our client’s needs and expectations through:
- Superior Service – DRC is known for commitment, responsiveness and dependable client support. Outstanding service and design are achieved through the efforts of our experienced project mangers and engineers, who take a direct, no-nonsense approach to successful project delivery and problem solving. Our ability to conceive and implement practical solutions is facilitated by our experience and knowledge of entitlement and permit processes.
- On-time Delivery – Time is money. The value of any service is diminished when schedules are missed. We assure the timely delivery of our work through the dedication of appropriate staff and our network of resources to fulfill project requirements. We incorporate the latest computer aided design and drafting technology to deliver completed plans in hard copy and electronic formats. Critical information is ready for use by other project participants and duplication of effort is minimized. The effective use of technology is a key element in delivering value to our clients.
- Excellent Value – An important part of our business is building alliances with small to mid-sized specialty firms that help us meet the specific requirements of our clients. This approach affords us several advantages. It allows us to offer a wider range of services, keep overhead costs low, and presents new opportunities for growth. The result is that we can offer our clients billing rates that are lower than those of most of our competitors.
DRC has established a project approach that assures no costly or time-consuming surprises discovered late in the project schedule. During the planning phase we investigate site conditions in the field, research available data, confirm agency requirements and regulations, and identify project constraints. With a solid understanding of the project scope, we prepare preliminary plans, estimate project costs, and develop any solutions that may be needed to address specific issues. Our approach is to work together with our clients in the feasibility and due diligence phases to set the stage for a successful design and construction effort.